Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 12-oz jar flame roasted red peppers, drained
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dried Italian seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic
- Place chicken in a medium sized bowl.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Pour over chicken, stir to coat each piece.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a deep saute pan and bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Serve with wild rice and steamed vegetables. Store leftovers in Shape+Store freezer container.
Serve accompanied with wild rice and seasonal steamed vegetables.