This delicious recipe is adapted from Joy Bauer's "Chicken Parm Burgers".
- 1.5 lbs ground chicken breast
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 4 oz mozzarella, cut into 4 even pieces
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- grated parmesan
- fresh basil leaves
- In a medium bowl mix chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, basil and parmesan until well incorporated.
- Spread the chicken mixture into the bottom of a Burger Master. Place the lid on top to create the separate burger patties.
- Place the mozzarella pieces in the middle of 4 of the patties. Place lid back on top, seal all around the edges and place in the freezer for an hour to make the patties easier to handle.
- Remove the Burger Master from freezer. Place a patty without cheese onto one of the patties with cheese and squeeze them together and pinch around the edges to seal the ends to make one large patty.
- Grill the patty on the BBQ or in the oven.
- Serve topped with marinara sauce, grated parmesan and basil leaves.