Firecracker Chicken Balls
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs (or seasoned breadcrumbs)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all of the Chicken Balls ingredients.
- Shape the balls using the Meatball Master or a small ice cream scoop.
- In a small sauce pan add all the Firecracker Sauce ingredients and simmer on low heat until the sugar has melted (make sure to stir the sauce until done).
- Deep fry or roast the Chicken Balls on a lined baking pan in a 400F oven until golden brown. Drizzle sauce onto hot chicken balls.